I have received some questionable comments lately that I have had to decline or delete for various reasons. I welcome all comments but I have to have some ground rules or this site is going to go to pot pretty quick.
- If it is relevant you can post it, don’t throw a post up that says Hello, but weigh in and provide input
- If it looks like self promotion I am going to delete it, you are welcome to provide a link in your comment if, and only if, the link provides relevant continuation of the discussion.
- Keep it relatively civil, I don’t mind you vehemently expressing your opinions, and I welcome criticism and counter points, but this is a familyish atmosphere, lets keep it that way.
- You don’t need a signature and you don’t need your blog address in the comment, I am OK with the Kyle @ SuburbanDollar, I guess. I don’t like it as much and it will certainly get my attention and make me look closer and your comment. I have a box for you website, use that everyone knows to click you name if they want to learn more about you.
- You are given a short amount of time after you post your comment to go back and edit it, after that I own it Thanks. I may choose to fix typos or remove links I feel are inappropriate but otherwise your comments we be displayed as is.
This policy is subject to change at the owners discretion.