Mike from the Oblivious Investor is currently offering up his latest book for free as a downloadable PDF. Mike writes books that are the cliff notes version of financial topics. The books are not typically offered up for free and this is a limited time offer grab your copy now.
Here is some more about the book from the post on ObliviousInvestor.com
Who This Book is For:
Anyone who has questions about investing, but who doesn’t want to trudge through a 300-page textbook.
What You Will Learn:
- Asset Allocation: What does it mean, why is it so important, and how should you determine your own?
- How to Pick Mutual Funds: Learn how to choose funds that are mathematically certain to outperform the majority of other mutual funds.
- Roth IRA vs. Traditional IRA vs. 401(k): What’s the difference, and how should you choose between them?
- Financial Advisors: Learn what to look for as well as pitfalls to avoid.
- Frequent Investor Mistakes: Learn the most common mistakes investors make and what you can do to avoid them.
- Calculate Your Retirement Needs: Learn how to calculate how much you’ll need saved in order to retire.
If you are interested in any of his other books they are all available on Amazon, see the links in the below slideshow.